DENSO premium quality range of A/C compressors, condensers and evaporators offer efficient, reliable heating, ventilation and air conditioning, which is why their aftermarket range offers unique advantages to their customers.
The team at DENSO bring together everything they know as an air conditioning systems manufacturer to bring you the highest quality line of factory-new compressors available. DENSO compressors are manufactured and tested to the strictest OE standards for unparalleled performance, because they know drivers and their passengers expect a comfortable cabin environment on every journey, whatever the weather. The DENSO difference:
- Unmatched reliability with over 40 per cent market shar
- No core charge or deposit
- High quality product with extremely low warranty ratio
- Compressor delivered as complete assemblies and pre-filled with the right amount of oil
- 100 per cent perfect match to vehicle specifications.
DENSO condensers are designed to integrate seamlessly with each vehicle’s original air conditioning system. Their premium aluminum construction improves reliability and resists corrosion, whilst the superior fin wave design offers higher heat transfer and maximum refrigerant condensation. All DENSO condensers are designed to decrease foreign particle deposits, keeping your clients’ entire A/C systems running at optimal performance.
The DENSO Difference:
- Bolt-in replacement; no brackets and adapter
- Reduces required compressor power, resulting in improved fuel economy
- Restores A/C performance to as-new condition
- Pure aluminum construction provides greater resistance for corrosion
- Zinc diffusion layer improves corrosion resistance
- Unique fin design to minimize airflow blockage.
DENSO’s Revolutionary Slim (RS) and Multibank Super slim (MS) evaporators are the newest types of evaporators used in vehicles today. DENSO’s evaporator configurations, tanks, fin pitch, core dimensions and materials meet OE manufacturer’s rigid specifications.
The team at DENSO know all these units better than anyone because they originally designed them.