Launch have announced the addition of their new AUSCAN PAD V scan tool to their range of diagnostic products.
The latest news on Launch is the release of the new AUSCAN PAD V which is a high-end comprehensive diagnostic scan tool. Never has Launch made such a powerful scan tool with features second to none. It features a charging dock station base with the latest version Android operating system.
Most tools on the market today do not support 5G but the AUSCAN PAD V supports both 2.4 and 5G Wi-Fi communication. Features up to 75 car manufactures and 45 truck manufacturers to intensify its coverage, powerful diagnostic functionality, and accurate test data makes it the fastest most stable diagnostic tool with the biggest coverage on the Australian market.
Compare any of the competition with the below features and we bet they cannot compete:
- Android 7.1 customised system, Qualcomm super fast 8-core processor, 10.1inch capacitive touch screen, supporting QC3.0 fast charging
- Front 8 Megapixel and rear 13 Megapixel cameras
- Fifth-generation Wi-Fi technology, the transmission rate is up to four times faster than the previous generation
- Wide vehicle model coverage with powerful diagnostic functions (intelligent diagnosis, remote diagnosis, read DTC, clear DTC, read data stream, actuation test), accurate diagnostic live data, and abundant special function features
- Brand new industrial design, with soft rubber sheath on corners for impact protection, IP65 protection level
- Built in stand with Display I/M Readiness Status
- Comprehensive diagnosis with full-system, full-function rapid diagnosis, read DTC, clear DTC, read data stream, actuation test, programming, service resets and much more
- Supports intelligent VIN identification and cloud-based diagnostic record query, making the diagnostics more intelligent and efficient
- Remote diagnose through online real-time communication and remote diagnostic service through text, picture, and file. Device direct to device, and between device and remote desktop, with low network bandwidth and system resources occupancy
- Special function: support total 16 special functions, including service lamp reset, throttle adaptation, steering angle reset, brake pad reset, tire pressure reset, anti-theft matching, ABS bleeding, battery matching, gear learning, injector coding, DPF regeneration, sunroof initialisation, headlamp matching, suspension matching and AT matching, EGR Adaption
- Supports diverse data stream display modes and user-defined standard data stream
- Three years free software upgrade which supports one-click upgrade of operation system, client side, car model software and firmware• For model software and function errors met during diagnosis a feedback option is available to use – submission of feedback is welcome in order to enhance and increase efficiency
- View comprehensive diagnostic reports, remote diagnostic report, and data stream playback and email or Bluetooth to another compatible device
- Extended optional modules include 4 channel oscilloscope, sensor simulator, battery tester, endoscope, Wi-Fi printer
- The new generation intelligent 12 / 24volt wireless Bluetooth supports multiple communication modes (USB, BT, WIFI) and multiple diagnostic protocols, J2534 built-in pass through box
- Supports 4-direction CAN, can be used as 4-direction CAN monitoring data, 1-direction CAN communication pin which can be arbitrarily programmed
- Supports CANFD; DOIP (ISO 13400), J1708, J1850 PWM/VPW, CCD, SCI, K wire/L wire, 5~20V programmable voltage of pin 6, 9, 11, 12, 13 or 14, detection for pins 1,2,3,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15
- Improved automatic 12 / 24 battery voltage detection
The use of the J2534 built-in pass through box requires users to download the corresponding tool installation package of Launch’s official website. Users can purchase the diagnostic software of the original factory and use them together. Conditions apply.
The new generation AUSCAN PAD V will surpass all other aftermarket scan tools on the market. With all of the above features and three years free software upgrades for the standard package incorporating a diagnostic report Launch will have customers enjoying a scan tool with plenty of diagnostic abilities.
To celebrate the release of the AUSCAN PAD V, Launch will give away 10 free mini WIFI printers to the 10 first orders valid at $250 (mention this editorial).
For further information contact Launch Tech Australia on 1300 369 788.