The Launch Tech X-431 EURO TAB II with HaynesPro WorkshopData™ ‘Electronics’ package is now on the market.
The X431 EuroTab II from LAUNCH is a high-end comprehensive diagnostics tool with docking station. Developed around Android 7.1 technology, the X431 TAB II inherits all the excellent functions of the previous generation tool: wide-vehicle model coverage, powerful diagnostic function and accurate text data. It also supports dual 5 GHz Wi-Fi communication and is built to IP65 protection level standards, but includes new features such as DOIP, J2534 pass-through online programming, DCT-based database and intelligent diagnosis.
The X431 Euto Tab II not only comes with a docking station, it also comes with the connector Smartbox v3.0 – a diagnostics box developed by Launch to support multiple communication models (USB, BT, WIFI), DoIP and multiple diagnostics protocols including J2534. As the user is operating the device the software switches to the DoIP mode automatically for any vehicle that requires diagnosis over internet protocol. The device also automatically switches between DoIP and normal diagnosis without user action needed for even faster vehicle diagnosis.
The EuroTab II comes fully integrated with HaynesPro WorkshopData™ ‘Electronics’ package. So when you find an error code you can click on it, right there on your tool, and go straight to the HaynesPro solution. To make it even better, Euro Tab II comes with a three-year free software update, making it the longest free update period of any Launch diagnostic product.
• Full vehicle system coverage, continually updated, for over 110 brands
• Full-function scan tool for both cars and trucks (trucks function is optional)
• Support J2534, DolP, CAN FD and other protocols with SmartBox 3.0 connector
• Automatically identify VIN upon connection for intelligent diagnosis
• Remote diagnosis allowing you to work on a vehicle from your tool without being onsite
• Three-year free software update
• One-year subscription for HaynesPro WorkshopData™ ‘Electronics’ package
• Read all OTC types for full system, view, graph and record data PIDs, support bi-directional controls, actuation test and all other diagnostic functions
• Guided function for Volkswagen and Audi
• Advanced coding and programming function
• 16 special functions available
• ADAS calibration function is optional
• Compatible with five extended modules: oscilloscope, sensor, battery test, endoscope, WiFi printer
• One-Click upgrade and silent install for software
• Diagnostic records and reports can be stored in the cloud
• Integrated database with comprehensive vehicle service and repair information
• The latest 2.4 and 5GHz dual Wi-Fi with high transfer speed, strong anti-interference and long-distance diagnosis ability
• IP65 case with exceptional resistance to water and dust damage
• Docking and charging station included with QC3.0 Quick Charge technology
• Supports USB Type C and Type A
• Fuse and relay box locations and overview
• Wiring diagrams for engine, ABS, ESP and air conditioning
• Component locations and information
• Fault codes (manufacturer and EOBD)
• Ground point locations
• EOBD connector location
• Control unit locations
• It comes with battery disconnection/and reconnection procedures
• High-voltage circuit deactivation procedures
• Wiring diagrams covering door locks, windows, airbags, exterior lights, starting/charging and wash/wiper systems
• Highlight functionality to trace corresponding wires and components.
For more info on the X431 EuroTab II