Launch Tech’s AUSCAN ADAS Mobile advanced driver assistance system calibration tool is a “one-stop calibration service”.
AUSCAN ADAS Mobile advanced driver assistance system calibration tool features 23 different styles of manufacturer standard targets and advanced ADAS software, while providing the benefits of portability and a speedy setup.
With more and more vehicles now arriving to market decked out with ADAS systems, automotive diagnostic scan tools and garage equipment specialist Launch Tech has positioned itself as a go-to equipment supplier worldwide, with the AUSCAN ADAS Mobile incorporating a range of practical features.
In line with its broad scope of capabilities, Launch Tech describes the AUSCAN ADAS Mobile as an ideal tool for repair businesses seeking to target a new revenue stream, with its array of target panels covering a wide range of car makes.
AUSCAN ADAS MOBILE FEATURES
The AUSCAN ADAS Mobile sports a completely flat folded base, close-fitting foldable arms and a foldable crank handle, with its portability allowing for calibration to be undertaken in different locations, according to individual requirements.
Its multi-functional base integrates 360-degree rotating wheels, which are also equipped with wheel locks, and allows for height adjustment fine-tuning to adapt to uneven ground, with the equilateral triangle design of the base ensuring a stable frame.
In addition to this, the AUSCAN ADAS Mobile features:
• Digital distance laser – which shows the crossbar height and provides precision, making sure it is equal to the standard value
• Five line laser and fine-tuning switch – helping to easily centre the device in relation to the vehicle, allowing for highprecision calibrating
• Compatibility – with the around view monitoring, rear collision warning and blind spot detection targets of the AUSCAN ADAS
• Quick access – to ADAS calibration using step-by-step tutorial graphics via the Launch X-431 diagnostic tools.
The AUSCAN ADAS Mobile supports calibration for lidar, mirror camera, front/rear camera, all-around camera, millimetre wave radar and night vision camera systems, encompassing a range of ADAS functions.
These functions include around view monitoring, blind spot detection, traffic sign recognition, lane departure warning, parking assistance, rear collision warning, autonomous emergency braking, pedestrian collision warning, front collision warning, adaptive cruise control and night vision.
COVERAGE FOR A RANGE OF CAR MAKES
The AUSCAN ADAS Mobile provides coverage for the following vehicle models (with it also important to note that the vehicle coverage list is continuously updating):
• European – Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, Fiat, Opel, Seat, Skoda, Renault, Citroen, Smart, Mini, Peugeot and Porsche
• American – GM, Ford, Chrysler, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, Jeep and Lincoln
• Asian – Kia, Hyundai, Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Acura, Nissan, Infiniti, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Suzuki, Daihatsu and Mazda.
It is available in three separate packages, comprising:
• Basic – comes with the main frame, without any targets
• Standard – comes with the Basic package, plus 23 included targets
• Deluxe – comes with the Standard package, along with three additional targets.
In addition to the included targets which come with the Standard and Deluxe packages, a variety of optional targets are also available, catering to a range of requirements.
Check AUSCAN ADAS out at AAA Expo in Melbourne, April 7-9 2022, stand R38.
For more information call 1300 369 788 or visit launchtech.com.au