For cars and vans up to 3500kg axle load, MAHA roller brake tester test lane is a proven investment to supercharge your business.
Supplied and installed by MAHA Australia’s factory trained technicians, then supported with a two-year warranty, the MBT2250 offers the highest accuracy with extremely repeatable readings and is able to withstand extreme throughput as used by Governments all around Australia, New Zealand and Pacific Islands.
Some of the diagnostics available from this versatile equipment include:
- Quick drag test for alignment indication saves hours checking each car on the wheel aligner
- Automatic, in-car shock testing through a complete range of shock absorbers
- Optional knock-detection module for shock tester to find squeaking bushes and knocking ball joints
- True wheel drag test to diagnose faulty bearings, friction in brakes from non-retracting wheel cylinders or calliper pistons
- Warped rotor and oval drum testing
- Brake force and imbalance measurement
- Individual wheel, axle and gross vehicle mass
- Optional license-plate recognition
- Picture of vehicle supplied on the report via webcam
- Numerical government printout or graphic, customer-friendly printout
The unit itself is made with typical German attention and precision to detail and includes temperature controlled electronic strain gauge measurement and extremely durable ceramic coated rollers for high tire grip and long life span.
A study done by MAHA shows an expected ROI of 244 per cent over five years, an exceptional return on any workshop investment.