At last, there’s an affordable solution for metal shaping, thanks to Metalmaster PHM-560 – Power Hammer.
The PHM-560 Metalmaster Electric Power Hammer was designed to have all the features of larger machines without the price tag. The ability to switch between rigid and non-rigid modes to suit your project makes this machine even more flexible.
Only limited by your imagination, the PHM-560 can shrink, stretch, dome, edge turn, bead and form louvers, ideal for shaping sheet metal for cars, motorbikes and airplane panels. It has a 12mm thick steel fabricated upper frame and is supplied with and extensive range of CR12 hardened steel dies for shaping steel and nylon dies for forming softer metals like aluminium. It has variable speed via inverter control, with 0-960 strokes per minute and the capability of shaping up to 1.2mm steel and up 1.6mm aluminium.
• Capacity – 1.2mm mild steel
• Variable speed via inverter control, 0 – 960 blows per minute
• 560mm throat depth capacity
• 395mm throat height capacity
• Foot pedal control with emergency stop
• Steel fabricated upper frame – 12mm thick plate
• Steel fabricated lower box section steel frame
• Drive shafts have bronze bushes and greasing points
• Adjustable heavy duty single arm length stop with one round roller and guide fence
• Safety magnetic power switch
• Steel dies made from CR12 steel and hardened
• Nylon dies made from durable nylon
• 0.75kW / 1hp, 240V motor
For more information visit www.machineryhouse.com.au/S22822mm