Rislone Keep Cooladmin
Rislone has developed two solutions to keep your car running cool this summer.
Hy-Per Cool Cleaner & Super Flush
Radiator Cleaner & Super Flush Hy-per CoolTM by Rislone® will help your cooling system by removing deposits that build-up over time causing overheating. Heavy duty formulation is specially designed to clean solder bloom, oily residue, rust and scale. Contains water pump lubricant and corrosion inhibitors, so will not damage the pump like other brands.
- Fast, easy and safe to use on all cooling system materials, including plastic and aluminium
- Works with all cooling systems
- Eliminates damaging cooling deposits, reducing engine operating temperature to prevent overheating
- Neutralises acids that cause corrosion and helps prevent formation of future scale deposits
- Heavy Duty Xtreme CleanTM formula cleans entire cooling system
- Removes deposits and coolant gel for a complete cleaning in 30 minutes or less
- Use every time changing coolant for light flushing or heavy-duty cleaning. Clean systems run cooler
- Cleans and flushes the entire cooling system in one easy step
Part number: 41240 – size: 473ml – case: 4.
Hy-Per Cool Super Coolant
Hy-per CoolTM by Rislone® Super Coolant contains New Technology wetting agents which lower the surface tension of the water/ coolant mixture, allowing it to improve the heat transfer of your cooling system. This will make your system dissipate more heat more efficiently, reducing engine temperatures by up to 14°C helping to prevent overheating. Super Coolant lubricates and protects water pump seals and helps prevent corrosion of all metals commonly found in cooling systems, including aluminium.
- Compatible with all types and all colour of antifreeze coolant
- Can be used with straight water for maximum cooling performance
- Contains no glycol. High performance coolant safe for track use. Provides no antifreeze capability. Always check for freeze protection if needed
- Advance formula reduces engine temperature and prevents overheating
- Provides maximum corrosion protection in straight water or with any antifreeze/coolant
- Use in cars, utes, SUVs and trucks, towing, racing and street Reduces engine cylinder heat temperatures
- Allows safe advancement of ignition timing resulting in more horsepower
- Prevents overheating in high performance and high load engines
- Complete protection from rust, corrosion, electrolysis and coolant gelling
- Formulated to protect all systems including aluminium.
Part number: 41300 – size: 473ml – case: 4.
For more information visit www.smitsgroup.com.au