The latest Cooling System Pressure Tester (SVTS272) from Snap-on Tools has a new pump that will easily achieve the higher pressures that are needed for new vehicles.
Even more impressive for the busy mechanic is the fact that the new design reduces the physical effort required by nearly half.
Adam Scott, Product Manager for Snap-on Tools Australia and New Zealand, says the pressure tester will be a welcome addition to any modern workshop.
“This cooling system pressure tester kit provides key features that will make the job easier,” he said.
“The pump can produce up to 30 psi to test the pressure of cooling systems in cars, light trucks and even heavy-duty trucks with the included adapters
“Its hand-held high-pressure pump requires less effort to operate. And, in the event of a release, the safety pressure release deflects coolant away from the technician, protecting from exposure. This is a valuable addition to safety in the workshop.”
The pressure tester includes the four most commonly required adapters, which are easily identified as they look like the caps from the systems they test. The system can test more than 90% of vehicles in the field, including most US and Asian-made vehicles. Additional adaptors are available for testing European-made vehicles.
Features and benefits
• New pump will achieve higher pressures needed for new vehicles
• Design reduces physical effort by nearly half
• Includes the four most commonly required adaptors
• Easy identification: adaptors look like the caps from the systems they test
• Safe pressure relief system protects technician from exposure to coolant
• Hand operated/low effort/high pressure pump
• Includes adapter for new Ford® vehicle filler necks
• Pump can produce up to 30 psi to test the pressure of cooling systems in cars, light trucks and even heavy-duty trucks
• Set can test 90%+ of the vehicles in the field
• Additional adaptors available to test European-made vehicles
You can learn more about the new Snap-on® Cooling System Pressure Tester (SVTS272) by contacting your participating Snap-on franchisee, visiting www.snapontools.com.au or by calling Snap-on Tools Australia toll-free on 1800 810 581.