The VH8 3D aligner is made with unique and cutting-edge technology, a market leader for wheel aligners based on years of development of manufacturing since 1998.
The VH8 is reliable, easy to use and maintain, and mobile – it can be moved between alignment bays for busy workshops.
- Automatic camera beam movement – allow the technician to fit plates and measure from the base lift position to full height and having the camera beam track the whole procedure
- The mobile base with movable cabinet makes the VH8 ideal and unique 3D aligner for the busy workshop. It is able to move within the workshop with precision and accurate work
- Attractive 32 inch LED TV display and PC, printer print out result
- Autodata AUS full vehicle database with free updates for two years
- Advanced alignment functions: Wheel Deviation, Axis Deviation, Vehicle Lifting adjustment, Tire Removing adjustment, Steering wheel Level adjustment, Body Dimension, Engine bracket adjustment, Lock Toe, Toe Curvature, Zero Toe Camber, Scrub Radius, Body Height
- Self-centering 3 point clamps and water and oil prof targets
- 2 Megapixel cameras for higher accuracy
- Windows 10 operation system.